APNA 35th Annual Conference
BH WELL will be participating in the American Psychiatric Nurses Assocation's (APNA) 35th Annual Conference in Fall 2021. The conference will be held in Louisville, KY from October 13-16, 2021.
BH WELL will present the following:
1. Assertive Community Treatment Services and Substance Use Outcomes: A Systematic Review.
2. Enhancing behavioral health promotion through tailored comic books: When Nicotine Attacks-Fight the Crave. Thursday, 10/14/21, 4:04-4:30 PM EST
3. The Work Learning Program (WLP): Supporting career development in psychiatric-mental health nursing. Friday 10/15/21, 3:20-3:50 PM EST
4. Parental barriers to seeking mental healthcare for Saudi children at risk of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
1. Factors influencing Arabs' attitudes toward mental health care and their intentions to seek mental health services: A systematic review.
2. Supporting tobacco treatment delivery by mental healthcare providers through simulated substance use treatment scenario training.
3. What is the relationship between the experience of trauma and substance use among healthcare workers?