Ways to Connect & Events
- Advertise your Virtual Information Session via Handshake. Students can find your information session under events in Handshake.
- Get involved in employer panels or workshops. Contact Rachel Brand.
- Share your internships and full-time employment opportunities with qualified UK students and graduates at career fairs.
- Diversity Career Series: Take advantage of this opportunity to build a diverse workforce by meeting with UK diverse students.
- Social Networking: Meet and greet with students and alumni in an informal setting. Socials are ideal if recruiting a specific college or group of students.
- Employers have an opportunity to table on-campus to interact with students for recruiting purposes. This is a chance for students to learn more about the company's job opportunities. Table reservations must be approved and made through the Employer Relations Team.
- Request Tabling
Job shadowing programs allow students an opportunity to "shadow", observe and follow someone in their potential field while the professional is at work. These opportunities are set for a short period of time, usually 4-8 hours over 1-2 days. Host a job shadowing experience.