Are you looking to advance your professional skills?
Wildcat Works provides opportunities for students to develop technical and soft-skills sought by employers, without leaving campus! An asynchronous course that students can participate in to develop professional skills and reflect on the work that they are doing through their employment experience. It is facilitated through Canvas and has in-person opportunities and workshops to further develop professional skills. Takes about 6 hours to complete from start to finish!
Qualifications for Program:
- Must work on campus
- Must be nominated by your supervisor (Complete here)
Benefits for Student that Participate:
- Updated Resume
- Understanding of personal mission and definition of professionalism
- Interview practice and skills
- Professional Padfolio for completing the program!
Professional Outcomes that Employers are looking for:
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Professionalism/Work Ethic
- Oral/Written Communications
If you have any questions - please email email@example.com