All interviews will be conducted via Zoom for the rest of the semester. Please complete the form below to schedule your Zoom meeting.
The Department Standards and Progression Committee requires all students requesting a Letter of Recommendation to submit the following materials using the form below, as well as participate in an interview with Committee members.
*Please note: Interviews may not be offered more than once a month during the Fall & Spring semesters*
- Professional Letter of Intent/Statement of Purpose
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- College Transcript (Unofficial Transcript is fine)
Once the materials are received and reviewed by the Committee, you will be contacted regarding the next available interview date. An interview will not only allow the faculty to ask you targeted questions to get to know more about your goals, but will also provide you with critical interview practice by utilizing standard graduate and professional interview questions. After the interview, the Committee will make a decision on a level of recommendation.
Additional Important Information:
- Requests and supporting material must be received well in advance of your application deadline - it is highly recommended that you submit your request two months in advance of your letter deadline in the Spring semester, as it is typically far busier than Fall. The Committee only meets for interviews once a month during the Fall & Spring semesters, and all interview appointment slots are first requested, first served.
- Spring 2020 Interview Dates
- January 28th
- February 24th
- March 23rd
- April 20th
- April 21st
- April 27th
- April 28th
- May 1st
- For students that anticipate a summer deadline (prior to September), you will need to meet with the Committee no later than May. The Committee does not meet for interviews during the summer.
- Required attire is Business Professional.
- It is the student’s responsibility to monitor Letter of Recommendation deadlines.
- After the interview, all letter requests must be initiated through the Common Application System for your desired program. We cannot submit the Letter of Recommendation until this step has been completed.
For questions regarding the Letter of Recommendation process and timeline, please e-mail Hunter Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.