Randa Remer, PhD
Associate Dean, Office of Student Affairs
111 Wethington Building
- Serves as Dean of Students
- Leads student support and success services for the College.
- Works colloboratively to create and support inter-professional education experiences
- Oversees students rights and responsibilities, student discipline processes, and administrative and educational services.
- Oversees College registrar functions
- Responsible for overseeing probation, suspension, dean’s list, student honors, awards, and scholarships
- Provides guidance related to orientation of all incoming students (e.g., HIPAA, sexual harassment training, criminal background and drug testing) including compliance.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to CHS Ambassadors.
- Provides leadership and oversight for the Healthcare LLP
- Provides strategic guidance for the College's recruitment, admissions and retention functions for students in all degree programs
- Oversees and directs processes for advising, consulting and guiding students and oversees the development and implementation of policies to facilitate student success and retention.
- Serves as a resource for conflict resolution for faculty, staff, and students addressing concerns related to student conduct
- Serves as a resource for faculty and students regarding processes for students with physical and learning disabilities.
- Coordinates policies and procedures for admission standards and assists with the continuous review and improvement of admissions policies and procedures impacting the College programs