Carl Mattacola, PhD, ATC
Associate Dean, Office of Faculty Affairs and Graduate and Professional Programs
123F Wethington Building
- Provides leadership, oversight, and support for faculty development of the College.
- Provides leadership, oversight, and support for the academic mission of the graduate and professional programs of the College.
- Responsible for overseeing the development, growth and maintenance of academic programs, faculty affairs and assessment in the college
- Oversees the Office of Faculty Affairs & Graduate Professional Programs (OFA & GP) and responsible for College-level assessment.
- Supports college and academic program efforts to support the development, growth and maintenance of high quality educational programs.
- Offers guidance and assistance pertaining to accreditation-related activities; degree-program, curricular, and course matters; and other efforts to improve students’ educational experiences and opportunities.
- Maintains faculty standard personnel files and provides oversight and administrative support to ensure that university procedures pertaining to faculty appointment and reappointment, allocation of work effort, periodic and ongoing evaluation and promotion and/or tenure are followed.
- Oversees the design and implementation of tools and processes to assess the college’s mission strategic goals and services.
- Manages data for strategic planning, assesses and reports student learning outcomes, maintains data for accreditation, and oversees college level data collection and analysis. The OAFA also responds to all institutional and external constituent requests for information.