On-Campus Transfers

The College of Health Sciences welcomes students that are interested in transferring from another UK major. Students must have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA to be considered. Fill out the below form to begin the major change process. Please note that Human Health Sciences, Medical Laboratory Science, Clinical Leadership & Management, and Communication Sciences and Disorders are selective programs and require an additional application process.

You will be notified via email if your request to change majors into the College of Health Sciences has been approved. Please contact Sharon Goins (sgoins@uky.edu) with any questions.