- We value respect and integrity in every way that OTS interacts with others.
- We value the continuing education and training of OTS staff in emerging information systems and new technologies.
- We value staff interaction with customers by assisting them in locating, using and evaluating information systems or technology, whether a customer is onsite in the college or accessing technology services from a remote location.
- We value community engagement and working with other offices, departments, colleges or areas of UK and beyond.
- We value cooperative learning and an inclusive community that creates technology and information systems that are accessible to all people.
- We value excellence, creativity and innovation.
- We value acquiring and using technology in novel ways to support the mission of the College of Health Sciences.
- We value the pursuit of new and emerging technologies.
Freedom and Accessibility
- We value the principles of academic freedom by guiding the College in technological endeavors, but allowing constituents to be responsible for what they choose to use.
- We value making information systems and technology available to persons of all ages, physical conditions and locations in the college.