What do I do?
0. You are doing this assignment on your PRACTICE site, not the final project site.
1. Go to the Configuration section of your practice site (path: yoursite/admin/config )
2. Click on Account settings (path: yoursite/admin/config/people/accounts )
3. Scroll down to the Personalization box and uncheck "Enable user pictures". We will add the picture as a separate field.
4. Click on Manage fields (path: yoursite/admin/config/people/accounts/fields ) and add a Datetime type field called "Date of birth". Set the display rules to display the date in the "Month Day, Year" format and make the label appear Inline. Make sure you change the default "-3;+3" date range to allow for dates of birth older than 3 years.
5. Add another field of the Image type called "User picture". Set the display rules to show the image as a 150x150 square (we have made this image format when we created a cartoon strip in class on April 6). Hide the field label.
6. Change the field order so that the User picture appears first and the Date of birth appears second.
6. Lastly, edit your own profile and fill out the date of birth field; add a picture to your profile. You don't have to provide the real date or a real picture - just make sure that there is some information there, and it is displaying properly. Compare your profile with the third screenshot below.
1. A look at the "Manage fields" tab after adding two custom fields (path: yoursite/admin/config/people/accounts/fields ):
2. A look at the "Manage display" tab after specifying display rules for the two custom fields (path: yoursite/admin/config/people/accounts/display ):
3. A completed task should give you a profile looking like this (path: yoursite/user/1)