project page - http://drupal.org/project/date
what does it do? - This module gives a flexible date/time field type Date field and a Date API that other modules can use
The contributed modules found in the UK Drupal 6 install are:
- Calendar - this is the actual module that allows dates to be displayed as calendars using views.
- Calendar iCal - this adds the iCal functionality to Calendar while using views. iCal is a personal calendar application made by Apple Inc. that runs on the Mac OS X operating system.
- Calendar Multiday -
- Calendar Popup -
- Date -
- Date API - this presents a date interface that can be used by other modules.
- Date Locale - allows the site admin to configure multiple formats for date/time display to tailor dates for a specific locale or audience.
- Date PHP4 -
- Date Popup - this allows the option of choosing a date from a calendar that pops up, rather than entering the date manually.
- Date Repeat API -
- Date Timezone - this overrides site and user timezone handling.
- Date Tools - this gives tools that allows dates and calendars to automatically be created and imported
check out this video on installing and configuring the Calendar module to display a calendar on your Drupal website -