Before the session begins
- Account for all presenters and presentations.
- Make sure all presenters have their presentations ready to avoid delays in transition time.
During each presentation
- Set the stage.
- Introduce yourself.
- Introduce the speaker.
After each presentation
- Audience members may ask questions.
You may offer feedback/guide discussion on the following.
- A general assessment of the presentation/topic
- The paper's contributions and strengths as well as its weaknesses
- Questions about assumptions, methods and interpretation of findings
- New ideas or perspectives to improve the paper
- What they may consider the relevance of the topic to academia
- The paper’s use for practitioners and/or educators
- Additional or alternative theoretical perspectives
- What other literature streams may also be pertinent to aid the paper
- Future direction