Student Education and Internship Information

The Center on Trauma and Children offers multiple educational opportunities to residents and graduate students in social work, psychology, psychiatry, psychiatric nursing, and other mental health related fields.  Students and residents who are interested in working with traumatized children and their families and the welfare, court, and foster care systems are encouraged to apply.  The UK CTAC has both clinical and research interships available as well as research assistant positions.