2020-2021 TIPE TTT Interest Form
This workshop is designed to focus on developing a cohort of trainers that can aid school personnel in understanding and working with children whose lives have been affected by trauma. Specifically, individuals will leave this training with science, skill, and knowledge to provide training that will assist school personnel in managing challenging behaviors exhibited by children suffering from trauma related symptoms by using trauma-sensitive approaches to behavior management and emotional regulation.
There are two separate sessions for this event:
• Group 1: January 19th, 20th, 21st - 9:30-12:30 EST Time – Virtual Format
• Group 2: February 16th, 17th, 18th - 9:30-12:30 EST Time – Virtual Format
• An additional learning session for both groups - (TBD March 2021)
Requirements for participation:
- Completion of a previous Trauma Informed Practices Learning Collaborative
- Availability to attend all sessions
- Your role in your school will allow the resources and time to train in Trauma Informed Practices
Registration for the Train the Trainer event is not yet open but you can complete the form below to signal your interest in participating.