Training and Outreach
We provide training on a variety of equal opportunity issues that can be brought exclusively to your unit. Take advantage of the ability to participate in meaningful discussion with professional facilitation by scheduling a presentation on one of the topics listed.
The Office of Institutional Equity and Equal Opportunity will tailor a presention to meet your needs on any of the following topics:
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Sexual Misconduct
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- Affirmative Action
Please contact our office at 859-257-8927 to discuss setting-up a training for your department or group.
Web-Based Trainings (WBT)
Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct: What you need to know.
You can expect to learn:
- What is discrimination and harassment
- Actions that are considered sexual assault
- Where to report suspected policy violations
- What your responsibility is according to University policy.
- Investigative process
- Possible resolutions
You will benefit by:
- Developing an understanding of the University's role and your role in preventing, responding, and resolving sexual misconduct.
To access the web-based training login to myUK. Once logged in, click on the Employee Self Service tab and myUK Learning. Under myUK Learning select "click this link to access myUK Learning." Under Find Learning type in Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct: What you need to know and click on it. Then click Go. Click on start course.