Using NVivo as a Research Tool
This webinar Using NVivo as a Research Tool will cover how NVivo can assist with your research in the following ways:
- Literature Review: Efficiently organize and tag literature, easily keep track of critical quotes, and track ideas across many articles
- Coding: Code your literature, interviews, surveys, and any other data you may collect in a single, convenient location and analyze all your data for multiple articles in one NVivo project
- Analyzing Data: Using queries to uncover potential themes, understand words in context, and explore relationships
- Findings: Gather together all your research findings in a single location, making it easy to link your literature and your data, and to easily find quotes to illustrate themes
- Publish: With all your data organized and analyzed in an NVivo project, writing happens quickly and easily.
Please join this webinar to learn how NVivo software can help you take your research to the next level.
University of Kentucky
Date: March 28th
Time: 1:30pm-2:30pm EST
Please use the link below to register in advance: