Listed are documents frequently used by the University of Kentucky's Office of Student Financial Aid.

For any document requiring a signature, please download or print the document, fill in the requested information, and send the document to the UK Student Financial Aid office.

All of the documents are in PDF format. You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.


2019-20 Award Adjustment Form

2020-21 Adjustment Request Form

2020-21 Appeal for Income Reduction

2020-21 Appeal for Independent Status

2020-21 Appeal for Independent Status Renewal


Budget Appeal Form


Child Care Expense Form


FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)

FWS Direct Deposit Authorization Form

Federal Form W-4

Form K-4

FWS On-Campus Job Listing/Payroll Authorization Form Summer 2020

FWS Pay Schedule Spring 2020

FWS Job Search

FWS Employee Self-Service Tab Instructions

FWS Student Information and Responsibilities

FWS Pay Rates

FWS Student Information Sheet

FWS Time-Tracking Worksheet

FWS Student Transfer Sheet

FWS Supervisor Information (On-Campus)

FWS Supervisor Information (Off-Campus)



Online Learning Rate Transition Grant Appeal Form

Outside Scholarship Resource Form

Outside Scholarship / Resource Form - Summer


Graduate Professional Federal Direct PLUS Loan

PLUS Loan for Parents


Recalculation Request for Married Students Form


Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)

Spring Request for Federal Aid

Summer Application & Instructions


KHEAA (The Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority) Scholarship