Graduate and Professional Student Organization (GPSO) Funding
The GSC GPSO funding program is designed to empower GPSOs by providing a level of fiscal autonomy to those communities. It is intended to allow GPSOs to directly and positively impact their local communities and respond to the immediate communal needs of their memberships.
The GSC currently provides $500 budgets for the first 50 eligible GPSOs that register with the Graduate Student Congress. The deadline for GPSO's to submit their registration, which includes plans and justification for how funds will be used, is November 1, 2023. GPSOs can register here: https://forms.gle/p4K6mcunNcbRzFP69. Recognized GPSOs must meet the following requirements to be eligible for GPSO funding:
- It must be the Representative Body for students in a graduate or professional program/department which is the advocacy body for those students with those units.
- It must be advised by a faculty member in the organization's home unit (i.e., program, department, or college).
- It must be an organization whose membership is limited to graduate/professional students.
- The organization must complete the registration form . (https://forms.gle/p4K6mcunNcbRzFP69)
- It must send a representative to attend monthly Graduate Student Congress meetings. If the representative cannot make a meeting, they must send an alternative. .
If you encounter any issues with the form, please contact email@example.com.