Contacts Grad-Family

Our staff will be happy to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. You are welcome to contact us in one of four ways; by calling 859-257-7321, by email at, by fax at 859-323-1900 or visit us in person. The following contact information provides you with a who-to-contact guide for specific questions. Use these email addresses for confidential correspondence. For general questions, please use the apartment housing email address. 


Questions pertaining to Graduate and Family housing:

  • Confirmation that application was received
  • to change requested move-in/move-out date
  • rental history and rental verification payment receipt
  • 60 day Notice to Vacate questions

Please call 859-257-3721 or write

  • Reservation inquiries
  • Appointment to view a vacant apartment
  • Transfers

Jay Dunn
Please call 859-257-3721 or write

  • Request a lock change
  • Violation fees
  • Move-out charges

Paula Licato
Please call 859-257-3722 or write

  • 7-day Notice to Vacate questions
  • Delinquencies
  • Payment arrangements
  • On-line payment questions deposit refunds

Stephanie Parker
Please call 859-257-3709 or write

  • Concerns about your community or neighbors
  • Suggestions and/or comments
  • Temporary Link Blue accounts
  • Resident Manager issues

Kathy McKinley
Please call 859-257-1908 or write