2 Person Suite - Roselle Hall
|2018-2019 (per month, per room)||2019-2020 (per month, per room)|
Opened in 2005, Roselle Hall is a single graduate student residence hall on North Campus named for David P. Roselle, the ninth president of the University of Kentucky.
- Room Type: 2 Person Suite
- Area of Campus: North
- Visitation Policy: 24/7
- Capacity: 78 residents, 4 floors
- Open year-round
Mailing Address: (all mailing services including U.S. Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
Roselle Hall [Rm #]
845 Angliana Avenue
Lexington, KY 40526
Physical Address: (for directions/GPS)
125 Ave of Champions
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40526-0095
- Twin extra-long beds (78" x 36" x 7"), multi-density polyurethane foam mattress, extra firm on one side and plush firm on the other side for user comfort.
- Fully furnished rooms with moveable furniture: 3-drawer dresser, desk, desk chair, and a wardrobe.
- Carpeting in bedrooms
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Digital cable (Check to see if your TV is compatible)
- Study areas on each floor
- Laundry room on each floor ($1.25 to wash & $1.25 to dry)
- Kitchen on each floor
- Multi-purpose room on each floor
- Bike parking
- Refrigerator and microwave combination provided
- Convection/toaster oven provided
Located on North Campus, Roselle Hall is a quick walk to downtown Lexington, the UK Bookstore, Memorial Coliseum and Bowman’s Den.