2 Bedroom Suite
|2018-2019 (per person, per semester)||$4,416|
4 Bedroom Suite
|2018-2019 (per person, per semester)||$4,769|
Opened in 2014, Blazer Hall is named for Georgia Monroe Blazer, who served continuously on the UK Board of Trustees from 1939 to 1961. Blazer Hall has the two-bedroom suite and four-bedroom suite room types.
- Room Type: 2-Bedroom Suite, 4-Bedroom Suite
- Area of Campus: North
- Visitation Policy: 24/7
- Living Learning Program:
- 2018-2019: International Village
- Capacity: 427 residents, 5 floors
- OPEN during breaks (Thanksgiving, winter, spring)*
Mailing Address: (all mailing services including U.S. Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
326 S. Martin Luther King Blvd
[room number] Blazer Hall
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40526-0123
* Blazer Hall, Chellgren Hall and Wildcat Coal Lodge are the Break Housing halls. They remain open during all UK Academic recesses (August 22, 2018 to May 3, 2019). All residents in these halls will have an $80 “Break Housing Fee” applied each semester.
- 24/7 staffed front desk
- Full extra-long (80" x 52" x 8.5") Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Fully furnished bedroom with moveable furniture: 4-drawer dresser, desk, desk chair, and built-in closet for each student
- Granite countertops
- Carpeting in bedrooms
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Digital Cable (Check to see if your TV is compatible)
- Study rooms on each floor
- 2 recreation rooms
- Community kitchen
- Laundry facilities ($1.25 to wash & $1.25 to dry)
- Covered bike parking
- Full refrigerator or microwave provided
Compare: Click here for a comparison chart.
Located on North Campus, Blazer Hall is a quick walk to downtown Lexington, the UK Bookstore, Memorial Coliseum and Bowman’s Den.