4 Person Suite
|2018-2019 (per person, per semester)||$3,700|
Ingels Hall opened on UK’s campus in 2005 and is named after Margaret Ingels, the first woman in the United States to earn a graduate degree in mechanical engineering. Her early research at UK and her other posts, including Carrier Co., pioneered efforts in air conditioning. Ingels Hall has the four-person suite room type.
- Room Type: 4 Person Suite
- Area of Campus: Central
- Visitation Policy: 24/7
- Living Learning Program:
- 2018 - 2019: Agriculture
- Capacity: 174 residents, 3 floors
- CLOSED during breaks (Thanksgiving, winter, spring)
Mailing Address: (all mailing services including U.S. Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
705 Sports Center Drive
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40526-0567
- 24/7 staffed front desk
- Twin extra-long beds (78" x 36" x 7"), multi-density polyurethane foam mattress, extra firm on one side and plush firm on the other side for user comfort.
- Fully furnished rooms with moveable furniture: 4-drawer dresser, desk, desk chair, shelves, and a wardrobe (with 2 drawers) for each student.
- Carpeting in bedrooms
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Digital cable (Check to see if your TV is compatible)
- Study areas on each floor
- Laundry room on each floor ($1.25 to wash & $1.25 to dry)
- Kitchen on each floor
- Multi-purpose room on each floor
- Bike parking
- Refrigerator and microwave combination provided
Compare: Click here for a comparison chart.
Located on Central Campus, Ingels Hall is near The 90, William T. Young Library, the Johnson Center and many athletic facilities.