2 Bedroom Suite
|2018-2019 (per person, per semester)||2019-2020 (per person, per semester)|
2 Person Suite
|2018-2019: (per person, per semester)||2019-2020 (per person, per semester)|
The Wildcat Coal Lodge is the residence hall for the men’s basketball team. It opened in 2012, replacing the previous Joe B. Hall Wildcat Lodge.
- Room Type: 2-Bedroom Suite, 2-Person Suite
- Area of Campus: North
- Visitation Policy: Limited
- Capacity: 32 residents, 3 floors
- All male
- OPEN during breaks:
- 2019-2020 (fall, Thanksgiving, winter, spring)*
- 2020-2021 (fall, Thanksgiving, winter, spring)*
(all mailing services including U.S. Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
[room number] Wildcat Coal Lodge
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40526-0644
- 24/7 staffed front desk
- Twin extra-long (80" x 52" x 8.5") Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Fully furnished rooms with moveable furniture: 4-drawer dresser, desk, desk chair, shelves, and built-in closet for each student.
- Carpeting in bedrooms
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Digital cable (Check to see if your TV is compatible)
- Study areas on each floor
- Laundry room on each floor ($1.50 to wash & $1.50 to dry)
- Kitchen on each floor
- Multi-purpose room on each floor
- Bike parking
- MicroFridge provided
Compare: Click here for a comparison chart.
The Wildcat Coal Lodge sits next to Memorial Coliseum in North Campus and is near several dining options as well as the student center, Whitehall Classroom Building, and Peterson Office Tower.