- One 60-minute session by phone, online or in person
- Follow-up emails with additional support
- Recommended resources tailored to your specific goal
Whether you’re unsure how to start making change or you need help identifying a specific goal, we’re here for you with encouraging support and science-based tools.
During a consult, a health coach will work with you to set a well-being goal that aligns with what's most important to you. You will receive tools, strategies and encouragement to help you reach your goal. You'll also receive follow-up support.
You can learn more about health coaching consults in this video with registered UK HR health coach Amy Rodquist-Kodet.
One-on-one support at no cost to you
What we can help you do
- Identify what needs to change, even if you're not sure what
- Gain clarity around a change you want to make but are unclear how to begin
- Provide encouraging support and science-based tools
- Help relieve the overwhelm that may be preventing you from achieving your goals
Examples of well-being goals
- Develop healthier sleep habits
- Achieve better balance between work and life
- Experience less stress and anxiety
- Establish healthier eating and fitness habits
What you receive
Ready to make positive changes for your well-being?
Scheduling your first session is easy and flexible. When you select the button below, you’ll be directed to your health and wellness dashboard where you’ll log in and answer a few questions. Then, you can select how and when you would like to meet. You'll even receive a confirmation email with the details.
We’ll support you in your well-being journey.
Health and Wellness
We offer this benefit to you and your spouse while you’re an employee and as a retiree. All retirees and most employees are eligible, but if you’re less than half-time please review the details.