|Pay period||Timesheet due at noon||Pay day|
|R01 December 22-January 4||Thursday, January 2||
Pay day: January 10
|R02 January 5-18||Thursday, January 16||
Pay day: January 24
|R03 January 19-February 1||Thursday, January 30||
Pay day: February 7
|R04 February 2-15||Thursday, February 13||
Pay day: February 21
|R05 February 16-29||Thursday, February 27||
Pay day: March 6
|R06 March 1-14||Thursday, March 12||
Pay day: March 20
|R07 March 15-28||Thursday, March 26||
Pay day: April 3
|R08 March 29-April 11||Thursday, April 9||
Pay day: April 17
|R09 April 12-25||Thursday, April 23||
Pay day: May 1
|R10 April 26-May 9||Thursday, May 7||
Pay day: May 15
|R11 May 10-23||Thursday, May 21||
Pay day: May 29
|R12 May 24-June 6||Thursday, June 4||
Pay day: June 12
|R13 June 7-20||Thursday, June 18||
Pay day: June 26
|R14 June 21-July 4||Wednesday, July 1||
Pay day: July 10
*PLEASE NOTE: Timesheets are due by noon on Thursdays unless otherwise noted. HR Temporary Employment timesheets require your Person ID number.
- On a blank HR Temporary Employment timesheet (do not reduce size) fill in Person ID, name, pay period, placement number, and department name. When recording hours worked, remember that any off-shift hours must be labeled for the shift differential to be paid.
- Both the temporary employee and the supervisor must sign the timesheet - see timesheet completion Guide.
- Unless handled by the department, it is the temporary employee’s responsibility to submit a copy of his/her signed timesheet reporting all hours worked to the Temporary Employment office at 103 Scovell Hall, or fax it to 257-7464, or email a PDF file to TempEmpTimesheets@email.uky.edu (listed as Human Resources STEPS Employee Timesheets in the Outlook global directory) by noon on the dates listed above. Temporary Employees are not permitted to deliver original timesheets. Original timesheets need to be submitted by the supervisor to the Temporary Employment Office via campus mail or personal delivery by payday Friday.
- We strongly encourage temporary employees to check ESS (Employee Self Service) on Monday prior to pay day Friday to verify hours are being paid and are correct. You may also contact the Temporary Employment office at 257-9518 to confirm receipt of timesheet. Timesheets emailed to the address above will receive an email confirmation.
- Direct deposit is mandatory. Please maintain a current address with the HR Temporary Employment Office.