UK Health benefits for retirees
Did you know that Medicare covers 80 percent of your total medical bills? This leaves many to pay the remaining 20 percent out-of-pocket. We offer UK Medicare Advantage to UK retirees as a supplemental option to help close that gap.
Currently, UK retirees pay only four percent of their total medical bills. Learn more about what health insurance and more benefits could be available to you when you retire. We’ll also discuss how factors including post-retirement work and early versus regular retirement affect your health insurance options.