Skip to main

Online request for new WBT
If you are part of UKHC, you may request a new or revised WBT here.
myUKLearning Staff and Supervisor Training
This training is available here.
Guidelines to Creating Your Own WBT
Our guidelines can be found here
External Learner Form
Supervisors may request external learning access for third-party individuals by downloading this form.
Please be sure to completely fill out the form (including column A, and SSN), and then email to
How to Report an Issue
If you have any issues with WBTs or myUKLearning, please call or email the UKHC Service Desk:
Phone: 859-323-8586
If sending an email, please be as descriptive as possible.