|The University's first employee fitness center.||An shared-use fitness center with employee-only hours.|
|More than 23 pieces of cardio equipment, a complete Paramount strength training circuit and free weights.||More than 15 pieces of cardio equipment, a complete Nautilis strength training circuit and free weights.|
Regular operating hours:
Closed in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day from Saturday, January 13 - Monday, January 15.
Regular fall and spring semester operating hours:
Summer (and trial fall 2017) hours:
Closed in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday, January 15.
Parking and transportation at 1020 Export
Lextran buses (free for UK employees) and free campus shuttles
- Lextran routes #15 Red Mile and #12 Leestown Road have stops around main campus and at the intersection of Virginia Avenue and Export Street, which is about a 2-minute walk from MoveWell at 1020 Export.
- Blue and White #14 campus shuttle routes run every 7 to 10 minutes and has a stop at the intersection of Virginia Avenue and South Limestone, which is about a 5- to 7-minute walk from MoveWell at 1020 Export. Stops near main campus include the Taylor Education Building bus shelter and the Gillis Building bus shelter.
- Download the TransLoc Rider app (iPhone/Android) for real-time tracking of all campus shuttles and #15 Lextran buses.
- Use Google Maps to plan a trip via any Lextran bus, including #12.
- Check out a free bicycle from Wildcat Wheels.
- Parking structure #6 - Press Ave (721 spaces)
Parking lot at 1020 Export (35 spaces)
- 25 spaces are designated for employee permit (E pass) use.
10 spaces are designated for 2 hour or less parking and require either an employee permit or a limited permit.
- Limited permits will be authorized to park in the 2 hour parking areas throughout the day.
- Limited permit cost is $7/month and are available for purchase by retirees, spouses, and employees with no existing parking permit. For more information and to purchase a limited permit, please contact Parking & Transportation Services at 257-5757.
- All spaces in the lot are monitored from 5 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (not monitored from 3:30 p.m. - 5 a.m.) on Monday through Friday.
- The lot is unmonitored on Saturday and Sunday.
UK Credit Union’s parking lot (adjacent to 1020 Export)
- Available for our use Monday to Friday from 7 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Available for our use on weekends after 2 p.m. (until Monday at 7:30 a.m.).