Employee Records is responsible for:
- Maintaining official employee files for all University of Kentucky employees
- Maintaining official documentation and storage of the records for past employees
- Providing documents used for rehire considerations
- Processing employment verifications for both internal and external purposes
- Compliance with University policies and procedures and Open Records laws and regulations
PLEASE NOTE: Contract employees must contact their University representative or HR department to fulfill requests.