Based on the book Leadership from the Inside Out by Kevin Cashman, this leadership series is designed to encourage and support experienced managers to continue to maximize their leadership potential.
Participants will attend a weekly lunchtime session for eight consecutive weeks with other leaders from across the university.
The cost of the eight-week course is $250, which includes your materials and a catered lunch for each session.
- Who Should Attend: Experienced leaders who want to grow and develop their skills and abilities in the context of a structured discussion, self-study, and peer support
- Curriculum: Leadership from the Inside Out, by Kevin Cashman
- Format: Challenging work and readings are assigned and should be completed before class
- Expectations: Faithful attendance and thoughtful participation in discussion is expected
Series begins March 13, 2019
This eight-week series begins in March and ends in May
- Orientation & Session 1: March 13
- Session 2: March 20
- Session 3: March 27
- Session 4: April 3
- Session 5: April 10
- Session 6: April 17
- Session 7: April 24
- Session 8: May 1
How Do I Register?
For more information, including how to register, please email email@example.com.