Apply for a Job
- Go to UK Jobs
- Create your application
- Search for available positions
- Apply for positions
We are here to help. If you have any issues or questions regarding a posting or the hiring process, please contact Human Resources » . You can also print this guide to applying for UK Jobs online (PDF).
After You've Applied
Once you submit an online application, what should you expect? Here are a few notes:
- A quicker response time than when you apply for regular full-time positions!
- If you are selected as a potential candidate, you will receive a phone call from to schedule an initial phone screening interview with a Temporary Employment Specialist (TES)
- Further interviews will be in person and may be conducted by both a TES and/or the hiring official for your selected position
If you are offered a job at UK, you will need to do some basic next steps:
- You will need to complete a federally required I-9 form and sign the University's Drug-Free Policy agreement. Most employees may complete this step at our Employment front desk in 112 Scovell Hall. Find out what to bring »Note: UK HealthCare assignments also require pre-employment drug screening.
- You will need to set up direct deposit, which is required for all paychecks for UK employees »
After you are hired, you must complete required online training, as well as set up direct deposit and specify tax withholdings »
If you were not offered a job at UK, you are welcome to continue applying for jobs as often as you like. Good luck!