Becoming Wildly Resilient: Flexing Emotional Intelligence
On this episode, Audrey Bachman, a Training Specialist Senior with HR Training and Development, chats with host Jakob Hester about emotional intelligence (EQ). You’ll learn about the fundamental skills and benefits of EQ, how EQ shows up in our personal and professional lives, and how we can develop our EQs individually and collectively. Audrey and Jakob also share personal examples of lessons they’ve learned through their EQ journeys.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Past Episodes:
- Gratitude Challenge: Download our "31 Days of Gratitude" booklet here
- EQ Resource: TalentSmart EQ
- Guided Meditation: Body Scan
- Free Mindfulness Course for UK Employees: Koru Mindfulness led by Jackie Carroll, HR Health and Wellness Health Coach
- Podcast Interview: Brene Brown on "The Happiness Lab" podcast with Dr. Laurie Santos
- Movie Scene Reference: Ogres are like onions from “Shrek”
- Book: “HBR's 10 Must Reads on Emotional Intelligence (with featured article 'What Makes a Leader?' by Daniel Goleman)” by Harvard Business Review
- TED Talk Compilation: “15 Most Valuable Emotional Intelligence TED Talks on YouTube” from the website Positive Psychology
- Professional Development: courses offered by HR Training and Development
Playlist: A Wildly Resilient Playlist
- What songs would you add? Let us know at email@example.com.
- Upcoming Events: UK Human Resources calendar
Have feedback or know someone at UK that would be a good guest? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can listen and follow all episodes of “Becoming Wildly Resilient” wherever you find your podcasts.