Becoming Wildly Resilient: A Year in Review
This month, host Jakob Hester looks back at the first year of conversations by recapping all 12 episodes. Whether you are new to the show or have been listening for the past year, this special episode offers an opportunity to catch up or reflect on what you have learned so far.
We’d love to hear from you!
Take this short survey to help shape future episodes of this podcast. To celebrate one year of the show, ten UK employees, retirees, or spouses who fill out the survey will be chosen at random to win a copy of Adam Grant’s book “Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know.” Responses to the survey are anonymous, but you’ll have an option to submit your information for the drawing on a separate page not be linked with your feedback. Responses must be submitted by August 6, 2021. Winners will be contacted by email the following week.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Episode 1: "Living Truthfully" featuring Jackie Carroll, health coach with HR Health and Wellness
- Episode 2: "Mindset to Move" featuring Carrie Davidson, Ed.D., MoveWell fitness manager with HR Health and Wellness
- Episode 3: "Caring for Yourself and Others" featuring Azetta Beatty, HR Work-Life manager, and Terri Weber, elder care specialist with HR Work-Life
- Episode 4: "Stories of Resilience" featuring 5 University of Kentucky employees and 1 spouse
- Episode 5: "Giving Yourself Grace" featuring Karen Bryla McNees, Ed.D., registered dietitian with HR Health and Wellness
- Episode 6: "From Stress to Burnout" featuring Cindy Bowling, LCSW, mental health therapist with HR Work-Life
- Episode 7: "From Feelings to Needs" featuring Amy Rodquist-Kodet, health coach with HR Health and Wellness
- Episode 8: "Eat Your Veggies, Love Yourself" featuring Vanessa Oliver, registered dietitian with HR Health and Wellness
- Episode 9: "Listen to the Music Play" featuring Eric Wilkinson, LCSW, mental health therapist with HR Work-Life
- Episode 10: "Investing in Yourself" featuring Nichole Huff, Ph.D., Assistant Extension Professor of Family Finance and Resource Management
- Episode 11: "Moving Forward with Our Well-Being" featuring Ann Bassoni, LCSW, and Rhonda Henry, CSW, mental health therapists with HR Work-Life
- Episode 12: "Stepping It Up" featuring Ryan Mason, exercise physiologist with HR Health and Wellness
- Upcoming Events: UK Human Resources calendar
You can follow new episodes of "Becoming Wildly Resilient" wherever you find your podcasts.