Becoming Wildly Resilient: Developing a Growth Mindset
This month, Tommy Leach, a Training Specialist Senior with HR Training and Development joins host Jakob Hester to chat about growth mindset. Listen as they discuss what growth mindset is and how it can make us more resilient. You’ll also hear Tommy explain how we can foster a growth mindset within ourselves and among others.
Mentioned in This Episode
Employee Resources: HR Training and Development https://www.uky.edu/hr/training
- Email: email@example.com
- Connections to Previous Episodes:
- Book: "Mindset: The New Psychology of Success" by Carol S. Dweck, Ph.D.
- TED Talk: "The Power of Believing That You Can Improve" by Carol S. Dweck, Ph.D.
- Website: Mindset Works
- Activities and Lessons: growth mindset from Khan Academy
Playlist: "A Wildly Resilient Playlist" available on Spotify
- What song would you add? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upcoming Events: UK Human Resources calendar
Have feedback or know someone at the University of Kentucky that might be a good guest? Email us at email@example.com.
You can follow all episodes of “Becoming Wildly Resilient” wherever you find your podcasts.