Becoming Wildly Resilient: From Stress to Burnout
Cindy Bowling, an LCSW and mental health therapist with HR Work+Life Connections Counseling, joins host Jakob Hester in this episode of Becoming Wildly Resilient. They discuss burnout: what it is and what we can do to prevent or reverse it. You will also hear them address current mental and emotional health trends, concerns throughout the holidays and the differences between stress and burnout.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Movie Clip: a comedic representation of burnout from "Office Space"
- Podcast Episode: Unlocking Us "Brene Brown with Emily and Amelia Nagoski on Burnout and How to Complete the Stress Cycle"
- Book: "Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Response Cycle" by Emily Nagoski, Ph.D. and Amelia Nagoski, DMA
- Podcast: Fried: The Burnout Podcast
- Mental and Emotional Health Resource: UK HR Work+Life Connections Counseling
- Well-Being Resources for the Holidays: How do you feel? Human Resources is here for you.
Listen and Subscribe