What do you dream of? In your wildest imagination, what do you see yourself doing? Now, what is standing between you and that dream?
The answer is leadership. "Everything rises and falls on leadership," says Dr. John C. Maxwell, author and host of the 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader video-based program, "but knowing how to lead is only half the battle. Understanding leadership and actually leading are two different activities".
This one-day class is designed to help you develop yourself as a leader by learning and applying the 21 vital characteristics every great leader needs, you will learn how to:
- Identify the qualities of strong leaders
- Recognize the personal areas of strengths and weaknesses
- Formulate a plan for personal and team improvement
- Recruit like-minded leaders to your team
- Develop each team member to the fullest potential