Building Professional Relationships (Virtual)
Developing Professional Relationships is about presenting yourself in a way that shows you keep an open mind and maintain open and honest communication, and that you stick to your convictions as diplomatically as possible.
This workshop is designed to discuss and practice strategies to:
- Define professionalism
- Identify ways appropriate behavior can benefit the individual as well as the organization
- Demonstrate behavior in the workplace that shows respect and consideration for others
- Develop proper guidelines to communicate with others in face-to-face, phone, and written interactions
- Deal with negativity from coworkers
- Understanding the impact of incivility
- Deal with conflict
Please contact Debra Graham at 257-9427 for additional information.