In this seminar, we will focus on supporting coaching skills in new hire training. We will be paying special attention to :
- How to teach new hire employees their site/specialty workflows required of their new positions.
- How to provide support and coaching during the initial few days that the user is live.
- How to provide ongoing coaching and mentoring.
To accomplish those goals we will learn how to:
- Plan on-the-job training topics.
- Write clear training objectives that include task, condition and standards.
- Introduce the purpose of the training using attention, motivation and overview steps.
- Apply the Demonstration/Performance training method.
- Write a lesson plan that captures your training objectives, strategy, references and handouts and simultaneously documents training conducted for future reference.