Employees are often confused by the intricacies of the Family Medical Leave Act and how and when it applies. The session is particularly helpful for supervisors but any employee may attend. By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify qualifying events.
- Define key terms.
- Identify qualified family members.
- Explain the basics of the law and the University policies.
- Determine the certification or documentation needed.
- Describe how FMLA interfaces with TDL, ADA, and vacation policies.