During this course we will cover the following topics:
- Getting acquainted with the Adobe Illustrator workspace
- Developing new documents and page setup options
- Creating multiple Artboards.
- Understanding what makes up a Vector graphic
- Editing paths
- How Layers work within Illustrator
- Printing and exporting documents
- Who should use Adobe Illustrator?Adobe Illustrator is ideal for faculty, staff, or anyone that's in the position of creating vector based graphics. Graphics that can be scaled to any size without losing quality. Graphics that include anything from posters for displaying to print, from brochures to billboards.