Prerequisite skills: Basic familiarity with a computer mouse, keyboard, and the Windows XP operating system. Registration for Introduction to Photoshop CS is for TWO half-day sessions not individual sessions. This is an introductory level class, but we will also explore some advanced functionality as well. No prior Photoshop experience is necessary. In this hands-on class, we will cover the following topics:
- Apply various restoration tools to images that are too dark, faded or are otherwise damaged
- Remove red eye from photos
- Use Photoshop tools to seamlessly remove, conceal or replace elements within an image
- Become familiar with some of Photoshop's selection tools
- Explore the uses of filters and layer styles
- And more!