Leading Your Service Providers
In the world of customer service delivery, your staff is critical. It is their direct, personal, real-time interactions with the customers that you, the Customer Service Manager/Leader, are there to support.
The way you manage customer service employees has some unique attributes. The way you treat and talk about customers has a profound effect on your staff performs, how they view their jobs and UK, and the effort they will put forward to serve customers. It is time to step up to the concept of coaching your staff.
By the end of this seminar, you will have gained insights into the following leadership functions:
- Coaching your new customer service employee.
- Coaching for high performance
- Coaching on the run
- Coaching the unsure employee
- Coaching from customer reports
- Coaching difficult situations with your staff