M.E.E.T. on Common Ground - Speaking Up for Respect in the Workplace is a thoughtful, straightforward program that provides practical skills that one can use to create a respectful and inclusive workplace. The program develops skill in how to recognize and respond professionally and with respect in a variety of real world situations.
- Explain the benefit of mutual respect in the workplace.
- Explain the importance of personal responsibility in promoting respect in the workplace.
- Use the four steps in the M.E.E.T. model to help promote a "mutual respect" working environment.
- Understand how seemingly innocent expressions may have a harmful impact in the workplace.
- Identify steps they can take to encourage and support an atmosphere that is inclusive and respectful.