Why are meetings so despised? Face-to-face collaboration with your teams is invaluable to productivity and guaranteeing expected outcomes. Learning how to meet productively means that meetings will cease to be argumentative, chaotic, rambling and wasteful of everyone's time and energy. During this workshop, you will learn to apply accepted strategies for meeting success. This includes:
- Creating a meeting culture.
- Understanding the five types of meeting communication.
- Determining the type of meeting to fit your purpose.
- Keeping in touch with meeting members.
- Managing the meeting time.
- Designing clear and concise messages.
- Paying attention to nonverbal cues.
- Listening to feedback.
- Overcoming barriers to understanding.