Designed for the professional who is occasionally (or frequently!) required to make presentations, this intense, practice-focused workshop extends over two sessions. Participants will be videotaped and required to prepare a presentation for the second session.
At the end of this workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Consider workshop issues of requirement, role, audience, setting, and timing.
- Plan the presentation.
- Draft the presentation.
- Conduct rehearsals of the presentation.
- Revise presentations after rehearsals.
- Use feedback from participants to improve presentations.
- Plan visual aids.
- Use flip charts effectively.
- Create effective PowerPoint slides.
- Manage stage fright.
- Create powerful introductions.
- Plan and use effective transitions.
- Draw inspiring conclusions.
- Use non-verbal communication techniques to advantage.
- Use presentation software and projectors.