Many of us are profoundly insecure about our ability to communicate effectively in writing.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify and apply basic grammar rules of subject-verb agreement, tense, number and pronoun use.
- Recognize and use the simplest and most effective sentence structure.
- Recognize the most important principles of composition.
- Practice correcting error of composition.
- Recognize the most important principles of organization.
- Practice correcting errors of organization.
- Recognize the most common difficulties of wording.
- Practice correcting errors in wording.
- Recognize how to set an appropriate business tone.
- Practice correcting errors in tone.
- Recognize the most important principles of format.
- Apply UK style guidelines to organization writing.
- Apply effective writing principles to documents.