Providing Exceptional Customer Service (Virtual)
One of the most important and challenging objectives in any business today is to provide services that consistently meet (and exceed) customer expectations. The imperative to identify and address customer expectations stems from a foundational principle: Satisfied customers will lead to increased customer loyalty, retention and more business. Expectations are constantly evolving because improvements in service shift customer demands. While customers initially appreciate better service, they quickly get used to, expect, and demand them.
This class is designed to:
- Define good and bad customer service.
- Identify who our customers are.
- Describe four service levels of customer service.
- Practice the Exceptional Service Equation to provide excellent customer service.
- Discuss the importance of listening.
- Develop strategies to deal effectively with upset and/or difficult customers.
- Prepare an action plan for more effective customer service.