Facilitating process improvement teams can be a daunting responsibility. A good facilitator can help a team to focus on the right problems, implement beneficial changes, and positively impact the organization and the way it does business. This class is designed to help participants:
- Learn the FADE process which includes tools to help quality action teams do the following.
- Identify opportunities for quality improvement.
- Focus on the right problems to solve.
- Analyze those problems.
- Develop realistic and worthwhile solutions.
- Evaluate how well new procedures and systems are working.
- Identify appropriate facilitator approaches to use in each phase of team development..
- Practice quality/process improvement facilitation tools and techniques.