Time - one of the few great equalizers, the most basic of commodities. Time costs nothing, but its value fluctuates wildly. True time management is controlling events rather than minutes and, and this workshop will enable you to:
- Recognize time robbers and their solutions.
- Develop methods for prioritizing and planning.
- Identify the difference between productive and counterproductive procrastination.
- Identify when, and how, to say "no".
- Explain how to conduct productive meetings.
- Describe the three categories of paperwork.
- Explain the corrective action process and the three primary reasons for corrective action.
- Describe the University's system for evaluating employee performance.