Word: Introduction (Virtual)
Prerequisite skills: Basic familiarity with a computer mouse, keyboard, and
the Windows 7/XP operating system.
After completing this class, you should know how to:
- Create, save, locate, and open Word documents
- Navigate through and edit Word documents using the new Microsoft Fluent user interface
- Select text and change font sizes and styles
- Preview and print documents
- Use the spelling and grammar checker
- Use the AutoCorrect features
This course will be instructed using Office 2010 at our McVey location, but the content is compatible with Office 2007. This course is instructed using Office 2007 at all UK HealthCare training locations.