This program supports you with an encouraging community and two dietitians on your side. Weekly classes are held year-round as 10-week cycles, with new topics each cycle prioritizing nutrition and well-being, along with participants' weight goals.
There is no limit to the number of 10-week cycles you may choose to participate in.
What to expect:
- Discover how to eat, rather than how to diet.
- A focus on changes sustainable for you in the long-term.
- Strategies from registered dietitians who enjoy all the food groups.
- Support to choose your own reasonable weight goal – whether you're interested in losing, maintaining, or gaining.
- A meal pattern calculated just for you (includes a daily calorie level and general outline for how many foods to eat from each food group).
If you're interested in weight loss, this program has over 10 years of successful results:
- 79% of participants who complete a 10-week cycle achieved their pre-determined weight loss goals.
- Average weight loss per 10-week cycle is 5.56 pounds per participant.
What not to expect:
- A quick fix.
- A rigid meal plan – you will have the flexibility to decide what specific foods to eat each day.
- Daily menus that take the “guesswork” out of meeting goals – you will decide when and what to eat throughout the day and adapt the meal pattern to your lifestyle.
- Off-limits foods – this program allows you to fit all foods.
- Tuesdays at lunch, 12-1pm in Mining & Minerals Building
- Tuesday evenings, 5:15-6:15pm in College of Nursing Building
- Wednesdays online, 12-1pm
To register, click here.