- Submit a request using this online form.
- Once submitted, the completed form is emailed to the employee’s supervisor and HR; a copy is also emailed to the employee.
- Supervisors should review the information, then contact the employee with a decision. This is also a good time for the supervisor to clarify work expectations and seek to understand what support the employee may need while working remotely.
- UK Human Resources does not approve or deny requests. However, some colleges or divisions will require dean, associate provost or VP-level review of temporary remote work requests. Please check with the appropriate office in your college or division if you are unsure whether this additional review and approval is needed.
- If approved, employees should review their current work address information in Employee Self Service and update it or add a remote work address if needed. See how to update your address on this page.
UK HealthCare employees
Employees and leaders have demonstrated work can be accomplished remotely while maintaining effectiveness and productivity.
To support our ongoing success and achieve our mission, UK HealthCare is putting safety first and developing an intentional process to create worksites that balance and blend remote, hybrid and on-site work models.
Supervisors and managers within EVPHA are in the process of communicating plans with their employees. All remote and hybrid workers need to sign the Remote Work Agreement by Friday, August 28.
Employees should review their current work address information in Employee Self Service and update it or add a remote work address if needed. See how to update your address on this page.